Welcome to Unit 2 ‘Laguna Vista’ | short stroll to Hastings Street Noosa |
CREATE THE LOOK | MOODBOARD IT |ORDER IT | DELIVERY IT | STYLE IT
A stunning 80’s walk up in a group of only 5 units has all the vintage quirks but also has water views and the best part a short stroll to Hastings Street, Noosa.
Meeting the current owners at their much loved holiday unit, the time had come for this little family to move on and sell. The owners brief was to create something cozy, not beachy and nothing white and stark for the unit! We also had to update the kitchen, tiles, bathrooms and lighting.
This is when the fun starts for me!
I felt the open spaces had to work harder to offer and give a softer touch of character just like the arch ways offer special features too. The choice was to go with the colour palette of grey, dusty pink with a touch of yellow/ gold for the living space. The large master palette was Garnet with touch of blush pink and add grey into the master ensuite to merge with the already garnet colour floor tiles and shades of grey in the 2nd bedroom and ensuite. Funny enough, the inspiration for this makeover came from the yellow kitchen sink, timber ceiling features and the garnet colour floor tiles in the ensuite, It just need a modern touch.
OVER Sharing and QUICK tip – Sharing the befores and afters below gives you an overall look of how important it is to be clear on your style and stick to it.
The Process to get this Unit Market Ready in 3 weeks
CREATE THE LOOK- MOODBOARD IT – ORDER IT – DELIVERY IT- CREATE IT
- Moodboard it! I love to moodboard and It gives the clients an overall look and feel the vision in my head. Even creating from scratch, it offers an idea of colour palettes and certain items that will be purchase.
- Paint colours given to the painter/handy man along with new door handles styles
- It’s all about the furniture hunting for that right pieces and getting the finishing touches of art and accessories for each space
- Full quote on furniture, lighting, art and accessory costs to the client for approval
- Order all items, get delivery and unpack.
- A day of styling to have it ready for real estate photos
My favorite item and star performers in this space is the dreamy gold arm pendant light from Noosa Lighthouse, the art from Yorklee Prints. I am a massive monochrome lover but I simply adore the garnet and blush pink in the bedroom with the art.
Not only are the owners are super happy with the finished product, it is now ready for market for the new owner to love too.
If you are interested in this property it is on the market with Noosa Agent Tom Offerman Noosa.
Once again thanks for joining me here and can’t wait to share the next home we have just completed the sweetest Queenslander in Gympie.