Noosa unit with space and style
Update time for this Noosa Unit.
This roomy and spacious holiday unit needed to embrace the Noosa lifestyle and have a relaxed feel added to the interiors. Our style solutions for this unit needed to fit the brief plus offer statement items and tiny details to achieve smart space style ready for Adrian from Reed and Co. to place this Unit on the market and with the current owners’ excitement for a new look and the eye for the future, this was the start of a stunning result.
Below are the ‘BEST BITS’ for this transforming :-
- Mood board of a luxe tropical relaxed style. Always plan for the style you want to achieve, and a professional mood board is always a great way to start and the clients loved seeing the new style.
- Adding more light into the space and making each zone like it is connected unless you wanted to close it off for more privacy.
- De-clutter, De-Clutter, De-clutter. An absolute must for this transformation. As you can see by the before and after images, we removed extra-large sofas, chairs, bookcases, large art, heavy framed mirrors, TV units and the pendant light. The pendant was too small, and This was replaced with downlights, so the room would flow.
- Painting over the ‘beige’ & ‘brown’ walls! Yes, this was a high priority on the ‘new look’ list. Now it’s a fresh Dulux Lexicon ¼ strength and the kitchen feature colour of Dulux Guild Grey.
(After’s of the new look below)
More of the wish list on this styling transformation :-
- Custom homewares are a must as it offers any space a ‘signature’ style and we love to utilise local talents. For this Unit every cushion was customise for each room, and I chose custom fabrics and sizes to offer the space a personal touch. All cushions are from Studio H Design
Art is another way to define a style and with local talents such as Cass Deller that we used for the master bedroom Palm Tree art and a perfect detail for our look.
Creating the relaxed vibe we added two stunning new occasional chairs are from the local concept store Hello Trader
As you know we love sharing the before look with the finished look, see below.
The space allows constant contact with others but also allows activity In different spaces, the owners love it and laughed that they may not sell it any more as they love it too much! Only joking Adrian.
Thanks for stopping by, we just love to share our projects and our special client’s new homes and spaces.